Please be informed of the following which will serve as Operation Guidelines to be observed by respective franchisees:
1. Franchise Fee Payments may be made either in cash, thru Direct Bank Deposit or Credit Card Swipe. Please make sure that the franchisee has fully filled up the Franchise Application Form for encoding purposes. Further, it is required that they submit photocopies at least 2 Valid IDs, preferably government issued with three(3) specimen signatures.
2. Please see our official bank account Details below:
|Bank||Banco De Oro|
|Account Name||Ifranchise Business Services Corporation|
3. Upon full settlement of the franchise fee, the franchisee will be scheduled for a contract signing wherein they will be briefed of the legal aspects of the relationship with IFranchise as their franchisor. Preferably, a sketch of their branch location should be prepared as Annex "A" of the Franchise Agreement.
4. Should the franchisee find it hard to look for a feasible location, our accredited site locators may offer available location on their preferred area in exchange for a locator's fee of Php 7,500.00.
5. Furthermore, we have a zoning policy, stating that we require food carts of same concept be at least 700 meters away from each other within same locality
6. It is a MUST that franchisee attend the four (4) consecutive Monday Training for them to be oriented on A) Franchisor's Company profile and Product Knowledge B) Food Handling and Safety C) Product Selling and Marketing and D) Hand-on Cooking, wherein the last part shall be scheduled in Commissary Kitchen Premises for all concepts, while Barista Training shall be held every Friday in Ifranchise Main Office. A certificate of completion of training shall be given to the franchisees, which shall be part of the requirement prior to release of their food carts.
7. All permits related to the operation of the food carts and/or kiosk including the business registration, barangay clearance, mayor's permit and BIR shall be for the account of the franchisee and must be completed prior to the Grand Opening of the Branch.
8. Note that Food Cart Delivery will be scheduled thirty (30) days for Luzon and forty-five (45) days for Visayas and Mindanao from the date of full payment. Shipment cost shall be shouldered by the franchisee, except for Master Municipal and Regional Franchises.
For Shipment Charges for select destination, herewith are our standard rates:
|Destination||Standard Shipment Rate|
10. Please see matrix of minimum amount for FREE delivery of products:
|Franchise Category||Minimum Amount of delivery|
|Regular Franchise (Metro Manila)||Php 10,000.00 per Concept|
|Regular Franchise (Luzon Except Metro Manila)||Php 21,000.00 per Concept|
|Municipal Master Franchise||Php 147,000.00 per Concept|
|Regional Master Franchise||Php 210,000.00 per Concept|
For Regular Franchise in Visayas and Mindanao, you may pick up your orders in Satellite Offices in Cebu, Bacolod and/or Davao.
11. Should the franchisee decides to change his/her concept, a change fee shall be collected in the amount of Php5,000.00 for food cart or Php 10,000.00 for food kiosk.
12. For Product Average Margin, kindly see table below for your reference.
|Franchise Category||Average Margin on Products|
|Municipal Master Franchise||ave. margin of regular franchise plus 8-10%|
|Regional Master Franchise||ave. margin of municipal master franchise plus 10%|
13. Commissary Kitchen also advises that our products are best consumed from 6 to 8 months before its expiration.
14. In adherence to our corporate value of EXCELLENCE, we shall conduct a quarterly performance evaluation wherein we will send company representatives to check on the franchisee's compliance to our set standard for Product, Service, Physical Set-up and Product Preparation and Handling.
15. For coordination purposes, please see updated directory of Ifranchise Business Service Corp.
|Department||Person in charge||Mobile number||Landline|
|Purchasing (Product Order Placement) for luzon & Mindanao||Doris Hembrador||+639454876906||02-6376773|
|Operations & Logistics for Luzon & Mindanao||Jonathan Gutierrez||+639777590158||02-6376773|
|Accounting & Billing||Zenaida Diaz||+639178722724||02-6376773|
|Visayas Office||Kristine Joyce Medalle||+639750581835||032-3408829|
|Visayas Office||Eric Nepomuceno||+639398067352||032-34088291|